Monday, July 14, 2008

Our yard!!





Just thought I would post some pictures of our finished yard. We have spent some much of our time on it in the last 3 months or so. It really has been a family effort though. The kids have been great helping. These pictures are from the morning after we laid the sod. So the clean up had not happened yet. Ben & I were up working on it passed 10:30 pm on Friday. It sure does feel good to have it done. We just have a couple of little things to do now. Jacob was a big help with the digging, spreading dirt, putting in the rock and the sod. Megan helped where she could, she helped mostly my helping to keep Molly entertained. That was great. We sure do work great as a family. I hope this all finds you doing well. We are doing really good here.

Take care,

Kim

1 comment:

Shawnie said...

Looks great! I know you will enjoy your yard. Love and miss you,
Shawn